Did You Know
- If a student is waiting for enrollment, you can add them as an Observer so they have access to course modules and files.
- For-credit students can’t be added to a course as a student without permission from the Registrar’s Office or Graduate School.
- Instructors can enroll faculty, staff and UW System people into their course by email address using the People tool. If they don’t teach, take for-credit classes, or are from UW-Madison, they will need to login to Canvas first.
- Guests lecturers will need a sponsored account and will need to login to Canvas before you can add them to a course.
- Auditors will be added to your course as students automatically once their registration is processed by the Registrar’s Office.